(Formerly DPW & Police)
The Public Services Committee was established January 2007 as a merger of the Department of Public Works Committee and the Police Committee. It’s purpose is to address, review, and research issues falling under the authority of The Village of Lawrence Public Works Department and the Village of Lawrence law enforcement and act as a liaison for citizens concerns in these areas and will facilitate any necessary recommendations to the Lawrence Village Council. Functions include: Contract review, infrastructure systems planning, equipment acquisition, sidewalk replacement, tree trimming, community health and safety concerns.
The Public Services Committee consists of:
- Mark Keyser (Village Trustee & Chairperson)
- Richard Smith
- Jason Erickson (Sheriff Representative)
- Dan Faulkner (Village Administrator – Ad Hoc)
- John Gritter (Council Trustee)
- Brian Johnson (Village DPW Supervisor)
- David Quick (Village President)
- Public Services Minutes 2017 Dec
- Public Services Minutes 2017 Sept
- Public Services Minutes 2017 Apr
- Public Services Minutes 2017 Jan
- Public Services Minutes 2016 Jan
Each 1st Wednesday at 6 p.m. at the Village Hall.
See Meetings Notice for exact dates in case of schedule conflicts.