The objective of the Planning Commission is to:
- To make and adopt a Master Plan
- Recommend to Village Council a zoning ordinance including a zoning plan.
- Promote public interest in and understanding of the Master Plan.
- Recommend programs for public structure and improvements and the financing thereof.
- Consult and advise with public officials and agencies, public utility companies, civic, educational, professional and other organization and with citizens with relation to protecting or carrying out the Plan.
- Annually prepare a six-year plan for public improvement.
Planning Commission Helpful Links:
- Village of Lawrence Code
- Yard Sale Ordinance
- Signage Ordinance
- Zoning Map 2015
- Village Master Plan 2002
- Village master Plan Draft 2017
- Village Water Capitol Improvement Plan Draft
- Waste Water Capitol Improvement Plan Draft
- Zoning Variance Application
- International Property Maintenance Code of 2003
The Planning Commission consists of:
- Ryan Ransom, Chairperson
- David Quick
- Mary Webster
- Phil Glennie
- Mike Carpp
- Annette Crandall
- Dan Faulkner
Recent Meeting Minutes Meetings occur every 4th Monday at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall (see Meetings Notice page exact dates in case of schedule conflicts). Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) – meets as requested for zoning variances. Members : Ryan Ransom, Glen Thomsen, Phil Glennie, Bob Brandell, Rick Weston